- 1 batch of my Everything Free Chocolate Cupcake batter
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/4 tsp cornstarch
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Prepare your cupcake batter.
- Blend the bananas with the cornstarch until smooth. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Line or oil your cupcake pan.
- Fill each cupcake halfway with chocolate batter.
- Make a shallow indentation in the center of each cupcake. Fill it with about 1 tablespoon of the banana chocolate chip cream. You want it to overflow some, but not completely cover all the chocolate.
- Sprinkle a few extra chocolate chips on top just to make them pretty.
- Bake for approximately 22 minutes at 350F.
- They are good warm, but even better chilled in my opinion.