- BROWNIE CENTER
- 8 pitted medjool dates
- 1 1/2 tbsp cacao or cocoa powder
- PUMPKIN COOKIE
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tbsps molasses
- 2–3 tbsps non-dairy milk
- 2 tsps baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- FOR THE BROWNIE CENTER: Blend the dates and cacao powder in a food processor until it forms a ball.
- Set aside.
- FOR THE PUMPKIN COOKIE: Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Combine all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Stir to combine (and steal a bite because it’s really yummy!)
- Take a large portion of the pumpkin batter and flatten it in your palm. Place a ball of the brownie dough in the center. Close the pumpkin batter around it and shape into a ball.
- Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper pressing down slightly for more of a cookie shape
- Repeat for the remaining cookies.
- Bake for 10-12 mins at 350F.
- Let them cool then eat!