- 1 ripe banana
- 1 cup gluten-free flour (or oat flour)
- 1 cup non-dairy milk
- 2 tsps baking powder
- CHOCOLATE SAUCE
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 tbsps cacao powder (or cocoa powder)
- TOPPINGS: strawberries (raspberries, blueberries, bananas, kiwi etc.)
- FOR THE WAFFLE: Blend all the ingredients to make a thick batter.
- Prepare them according to your waffle maker’s instructions. It makes about three 6 inch waffles in my waffle maker.
- FOR THE CHOCOLATE SAUCE: Blend the bananas and cacao on high until creamy.
- Spread the sauce on the waffles, top with fruit, enjoy!