- 1 cup pitted Medjool Dates ((about 12))
- 1 cup water
- 1 1/4 cup oat flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup non-dairy milk
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- In a blender, combine the dates and water. Blend until smooth.
- Add the vanilla extract, baking powder, oat flour, and non-dairy milk. Blend until well combined.
- Spoon the batter into 6 lined or oiled muffin tins. Fill them 3/4 of the way, and smooth the tops.
- Bake at 350F for approximately 25 minutes.
- Remove from the pan and let them cool completely before frosting. Enjoy!
- Store frosted cupcakes in an airtight container, preferably in the fridge for optimal freshness.