- 1 batch of my Everything Free Vanilla Cupcake batter
- 4 frozen bananas
- 2 cups frozen raspberries
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 2 tbsps liquid sweetener of choice (I used coconut nectar)
- FOR THE CAKE: Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Pour the cupcake batter into an 8×8″ baking pan with parchment paper.
- Bake for approximately 28 minutes at 350F or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow the cake to cool completely, then slice into thin strips.
- FOR THE RASPBERRY SAUCE: Blend the fresh raspberries with the liquid sweetener on high until smooth.
- Strain to remove the seeds.
- Once the cake is cool, prepare your banana ice cream by blending the frozen bananas and raspberries.
- Set aside.
- TO ASSEMBLE: Line a square container with plastic wrap (for easy removal).
- Fill the container with alternating layers of banana ice cream and cake strips soaked in the raspberry sauce.
- Freeze for 10 minutes.
- Invert the container onto a plate, and gently tug at the plastic wrap to release.
- Top with the remaining sauce and fresh raspberries