- 2 cups organic apple juice
- 3–4 tbsps powdered peanut butter (see notes)
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- A small pinch each of cloves (these spices are potent, so you don’t need much, nutmeg, and allspice)
- Optional: 1 tbsp maple syrup (or sweetener of choice)
- Warm up the apple juice on the stove or in the microwave.
- Blend everything together.
- Taste, and add the optional sweetener if desired.
- Pour into a jar or mug, top with chopped peanuts and cinnamon, and sip!
You can use regular peanut butter, but it will make for a much thicker consistency.