- 2 cups non-dairy milk
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsps of pumpkin puree
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tbsps coconut sugar (or 1–2 dates)
- 1 bowl of your favorite cereal
- Toppings like raisins (dried or fresh apples, dried mulberries, a sprinkle of cinnamon, etc.)
- Blend everything together.
- Taste, and adjust the sweetness if needed. You don’t want it too sweet, it’s not a milkshake after all.
- Pour onto cereal.
- The extra will last in the fridge, but be sure to shake it before using. Or just drink the rest like I did.