- 1 cup oat flour
- 1 1/2 cup apple juice (or white grape juice)
- 12 pitted Medjool dates
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup cacao nibs or vegan chocolate chips (optional)
- 1 tsp matcha powder
- 6 oz dairy free yogurt (I used So Delicious Vanilla Greek Cultured Coconut Milk)
- Goji berries and hemp seeds to decorate
- FOR THE BROWNIES: Preheat oven to 350F.
- Blend the dates and apple juice.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, cacao powder, baking powder, and vanilla. Add the date mixture. Mix.
- Fold in the cacao nibs/chocolate chips if using.
- Spread into an 8×8″ square baking pan that is lined with parchment paper or lightly oiled. Spread evenly.
- Bake for 20 mins at 350F.
- Cool or even chill before cutting into shapes.
- TO DECORATE: Whisk the matcha powder into the yogurt. Frost the brownies. Sprinkle on the goji berries and hemp seeds. Enjoy!