This dazzling drink is a healthier homemade Unicorn Frappuccino with natural blue, pitaya pink, and a magical mango drizzle–a delicious fruity fantasy!
- 2 tbsp coconut butter
- 1 tbsp natural blue food coloring ((*see notes for options))
- 2–3 tbsp non-dairy milk
- 1 cup frozen pitaya cubes/pack
- 1–2 frozen bananas
- 1 handful frozen cauliflower ((optional))
- Non-dairy milk to blend ((I used coconut))
- 1 ripe mango
- Coconut whipped cream or Cocowhip
- Pink and blue sprinkles
- Place the glass/jar you will be using in the freezer for at least 10-15 minutes.
- For the blue swirls, soften the coconut butter by microwaving/heating just slightly. Add the blue food coloring and stir. Add the non-dairy milk 1 tablespoon at a time stirring vigorously. It will clump at first, but keep stirring until it becomes smooth and creamy
- Use a spoon or ziplock bag with one corner snipped off to draw squiggles on the inside of the chilled glass. Place the glass back in the freezer to set.
- Blend the mango until smooth. Transfer to a squeeze bottle (or you can just drizzle it on with a spoon).
- Blend all the ingredients for the pink smoothie on high until smooth. Pour into the glass.
- Top with coconut whipped cream, mango drizzle, and sprinkles.