Juicy blackberries create jammy pockets of sweetness while vegan white chocolate chips make these fluffy cake donuts an extra luscious healthy treat!
- 12 pitted medjool dates
- 1/2 cup non-dairy milk
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt ((optional))
- 1/2 cup vegan white chocolate chips ((see post above for other options))
- 1 cup frozen blackberries ((do not use fresh, the donuts be too moist/mushy))
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Blend the dates, non-dairy milk, and white chocolate chips.
- Add the lemon juice, baking powder, and oat flour. Blend briefly just to combine.
- Add the frozen blackberries. Pulse or stir them in, do not over-blend or the batter will turn purple/grey.
- Spoon into an oiled donut pan. Smooth the tops.
- Bake for about 25 minutes at 350F.
- Cool for at least 10-15 minutes before carefully removing from the pan.