These paleo and vegan Chocolate Pots are the easiest most decadent dessert, made with NO coconut, tofu, avocados, or even sugar involved!
- 6 oz unsweetened chocolate ((100% cacao))
- 1 3/4 cups almond milk ((or any non-dairy milk))
- 1 cup (about 12) Medjool dates
- Roughly chop the chocolate into small chunks. Melt in the microwave or using a double boiler.
- In a blender, combine the almond milk and dates. Blend on high until smooth.
- Add the melted chocolate and blend again until combined.
- Pour into small bowls or jars. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours until set.
- Top with cacao nibs or chocolate chips. Enjoy! Keep in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- Calories: 321
- Sugar: 21
- Fat: 19
- Carbohydrates: 34
- Protein: 6
Keywords: chocolate, pudding, easy, vegan, dairy-free