The ultimate almond pulp snack with healthy hemp seeds, oats, dates, almond butter, and dark chocolate chips. Easy, vegan, paleo-friendly!
- 8–10 (150g) Natural Delights Medjool Dates, pitted
- 1 cup (200g) almond pulp
- 1/2 cup (35g) shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/4 cup (35g) hemp seeds
- 1/2 cup (40g) rolled oats (sub with cashews for paleo)
- 2 tbsp (15g) chia seeds
- 1/3 cup (85g) almond butter (or nut/seed butter of choice)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup (80g) mini chocolate chips (or cacao nibs)
- In a food processor, blend medjool dates, almond pulp, almond butter, and vanilla until mostly smooth (a few chunks are okay, just make sure the medjool dates are mostly broken down).
- Add coconut, hemp seeds, oats, chia seeds, and salt. Process until combined.
- Pulse in chocolate chips.
- Use a cookie scoop to form bites (or roll by hand) and arrange on a lined baking sheet.
- Chill 2 hours until firm.
- Enjoy! Keep leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.
- Serving Size: 1 ball
- Calories: 145
- Sugar: 10g
- Sodium: 30mg
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 15g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 3g
Keywords: gluten free, oats, balls, snack, easy, kid friendly, paleo, date sweetened, sugar free, chocolate chip, healthy