Full of berries and SO fluffy! Vegan baked blueberry donuts made with oat flour and drizzled with berry glaze. A sweet snack or brunch treat!
- 1 flax egg (1 tbsp ground flax + 3 tbsp water)
- 1/2 cup (160g) maple syrup
- 1/2 cup (125g) Organic SunButter
- 2/3 cup (160g) almond milk
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 (150g) cup oat flour
- 3 tbsp (23g) coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup (70g) blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 cup (200g) powdered sugar
- 3–4 tbsp blueberry juice*
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Whisk together SunButter, flax egg, maple syrup, lemon juice, almond milk, and vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients and mix to combine.
- Fold in blueberries gently.
- Transfer to a piping bag and fill a greased donut pan (or make “donut hole” mini muffins if you don’t have one!)
- Bake for 20-22 minutes at 350°F (or 14-16 minutes for mini muffins)
- Cool completely before glazing.
- For the glaze, whisk 2 tbsp of juice with the powdered sugar and vanilla. Add more juice slowly until you have a drizzle-able consistency.
- Dip/drizzle donuts with glaze, allow a few minutes for glaze to set, and eat!
*I defrosted about 1/2 frozen blueberries and just squeezed out the extra juice.
- Serving Size: 1 donut
- Calories: 303
- Sugar: 30g
- Sodium: 97mg
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 47g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 6g
Keywords: healthy, oatmeal, gluten free, breakfast, summer, berry, brunch, dairy free, egg free, oil free, baking, snack