Good thing this Banana Coconut Cupcake is a single serve dessert, because you won’t want to share even a bite of such an easy, fluffy, frosted cake in a cup! Vegan, gluten-free, oil-free.
- 1/2 a ripe banana (mashed)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 cup oat flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp shredded coconut + more for sprinkling on top
- 1 can coconut cream
- 1–2 tbsp cacao powder
- 1–2 tsps maple syrup (optional)
- Combine all the cake ingredients in a small bowl. Mix until combined.
- Transfer to a cup or ramekin and top with more coconut.
- Microwave on high for 1-2 minutes. Or you can bake in the oven for 15-18 minutes at 350F.
- Allow to cool while you make the frosting.
- Scoop out the coconut cream into a mixing bowl. Whisk by hand or with a handheld mixer until smooth. Add the cacao powder and optional sweetener. Whisk until fully combined and creamy.
- Once cool, pipe or spread the frosting on the cupcake, top with a sprinkling of coconut, and enjoy!