A banana-free smoothie made with lots of juicy blueberries, sweet vanilla bean, and creamy cashew butter. Purple and perfectly delicious!
- ¾ cup milk of choice ((I used cashew))
- 1–2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp cashew butter ((or any nut/seed butter))
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- ½ tsp vanilla bean powder
- Combine the milk, chia seeds, cashew butter, and vanilla bean powder in a blender.
- Blend on high until the chia seeds are fully broken down and the mixture begins to thicken.
- Add the frozen blueberries. Blend until thick and ice cream like. Add more milk/frozen blueberries to desired consistency.
- Top with blueberries and hemp seeds. Enjoy!
Keywords: breakfast, snack, healthy, no banana, vegan