A banana-free green smoothie with the sweet tropical flavors of pineapple and coconut plus a dose of good-for-you leafy greens!
- 3/4 cup light coconut milk
- 1–2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 of an avocado ((cube and freeze overnight first for a thicker smoothie))
- Large handful spinach
- 1 cup frozen pineapple ((or frozen mango works too!))
- Combine the milk, chia seeds, avocado, and spinach in a blender.
- Blend on high until the chia seeds are fully broken down and the mixture begins to thicken.
- Add the frozen pineapple. Blend until thick and ice cream like. Add more milk/frozen pineapple to desired consistency.
- Top with pineapple chunks and toasted coconut flakes. Enjoy!