The key to SUPER creamy smoothies without banana—power-packed smoothie cubes with veggies, fats, protein that you can prep ahead for easy blending!
- 1 cup (100g) cooked cauliflower
- 1 zucchini (150g) (peeled and chopped)
- 1/2 (80g) an avocado
- 4–5 (75g) pitted medjool dates ((optional)*)
- 1/4 cup (50g) chia seeds
- 1/4 cup (40g) hemp seeds
- 2 cups non-dairy milk
- Optional: 2 scoops protein powder or collagen peptides (**)
- Optional: 1 tbsp maca powder
- Add everything to a high speed blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Fill an ice cube tray and/or muffin pan. Makes approximately 3 dozen cubes.
- Freeze overnight.
- Pop out the cubes and transfer in a ziplock bag or airtight bag in the freezer. They will last at least a month frozen, maybe longer but I haven’t had a chance to test it yet.
- Blend 6-7 cubes with other fruit, milk, and smoothie ingredients of choice for the creamiest banana-free smoothies!
*You can leave them unsweetened if you are going to blend with other fruit later. Or use honey or maple syrup instead. **This is my favorite vegan protein powder. And I order my collagen peptides from Thrive Market (affiliate link). See post above for additional ideas/options!
Keywords: meal prep, smoothies, healthy, blender, vegan