These super simple Banana Nut Cookies are soft, cinnamon-spiced, and flecked with toasted pecans for an easy snack, yummy breakfast, or healthy dessert!
- 3 ripe bananas (325g)
- 1/3 cup (55g) coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup (70g) nut or seed butter ((I used almond butter))
- 2 cups (220g) oat flour ((*see notes for grain-free option))
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts ((I used pecans))
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Add the bananas, coconut sugar, and almond butter to a blender. Blend until no large chunks of banana remain.
- Add the baking powder, cinnamon, salt, and flour. Blend until combined. Do not over-blend.
- Add the nuts and stir/pulse them in.
- Drop spoonfuls of batter onto the pan leaving room in between as they will spread some. Sprinkle extra nuts on top if desired.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350F or until the bottom edges are golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and cool for at least 10 minutes before eating. Enjoy!
Keywords: baking, dessert, snack, banana, vegan, gluten-free