Berry Kombucha Overnight Oats are a healthy breakfast with a delicious tangy meets sweet taste that delivers fruit, fiber, and probiotics all in one jar!
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 cup kombucha
- 1/2 cup non-dairy milk
- 1–2 tbsp maple syrup (or sweetener of choice)
- 1 cup frozen berries
- 3/4–1 cup non-dairy milk
- Optional: 1 banana or 2 dates for extra sweetness
- Combine all the overnight oat ingredients in a jar. Stir/shake to mix.
- Seal tightly and refrigerate overnight.
- The following morning, blend up the smoothie ingredients.
- Remove the oats from the refrigerator and give them a quick stir.
- Pour the smoothie on top of the oats, add more berries/fruit/toppings as desired, and enjoy!