These chocolate covered Blackberry Coconut Bars are the berry-sweetened and beautifully PURPLE version of a bounty bar, but vegan and only 5 ingredients!
- 2 cups (130g) shredded coconut
- 1 cup (120g) fresh blackberries (or berries of choice)
- 1/4 cup (50g) coconut oil (or coconut butter)
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- Puree the blackberries. If not using a high speed blender, strain out the seeds.
- In a bowl or food processor, mix together the coconut, coconut oil, berry puree, and salt.
- Press firmly into a pan (I used this 5×7″ glass dish) lined with wax paper.
- Freeze for at least 30 minutes.
- Cut into 8 bars.
- Melt the chocolate chips.
- Coat bars in melted chocolate.
- Refrigerate until set.
- Enjoy! Keep in the fridge in an airtight container for up to a week.
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 311
- Sugar: 12g
- Fat: 28g
- Saturated Fat: 21g
- Carbohydrates: 22g
- Fiber: 6g
- Protein: 3g
Keywords: vegan, gluten free, bounty bars, homemade, no bake, snack, candy, dessert