Tasty little balls of blueberry muffin that are unbaked but still fluffy like cake and healthy too. Plus an easy trick for dried blueberries in the oven!
- 1/4 cup (65g) nut/seed butter (I used SunButter)
- 1/4 cup (60g) applesauce
- 1/4 cup (80g) maple syrup
- 2/3 cup (70g) coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup (150g) fresh blueberries*
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Spread the blueberries on a pan lined with parchment paper and bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, cool for 10-15 minutes, then pull off the parchment paper and separate.
- Whisk together the nut/seed butter, applesauce, maple syrup, and vanilla extract.
- Stir in the coconut flour and salt.
- Fold in the blueberries.
- Roll into 12 balls.
- Refrigerate until firm (3-4 hours).
- Enjoy! Keep in the fridge.
*You can buy dried blueberries (although they are hard to find without added sugar and pricey!), but this method creates delicious dried but still a little juicy berries that I love in these bites.
- Serving Size: 1 ball
- Calories: 87
- Sugar: 7g
- Fat: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 12g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 3g
Keywords: vegan, gluten free, no bake, snacks, paleo, energy, bliss balls, grain free