Brownie Mousse Cake! Decadent flourless fudgy brownie on the bottom with fluffy two-ingredient chocolate mousse on top – vegan and paleo!
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Blend the medjool dates, nondairy milk, almond butter, and vanilla.
- Transfer to a bowl. Add the cacao powder, baking soda, and salt. Stir to combine.
- Fold in the Hu Gems.
- Transfer to a springform pan (7 inch). Bake for 25 minutes at 350ºF.
- Cool completely.
- For the mousse, melt together the Hu Gems and coconut milk in a bowl. Whisk until smooth.
- Refrigerate until thick but not fully set (about 1-2 hours).
- Spread mousse on top of the cooled brownie cake.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Slice and serve chilled. Keep leftovers covered in the fridge for up to a week.
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 500
- Sugar: 27g
- Fat: 37g
- Saturated Fat: 18g
- Carbohydrates: 44g
- Fiber: 8g
- Protein: 8g
Keywords: chocolate, mousse, paleo, vegan, gluten free, coconut milk, flourless, dessert, egg free, dairy free