- 2 cups rolled oats
- 2 cups pitted dates
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- About 1/3 cup water
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 2/3 cup non-dairy milk
- 2 tbsps cacao powder
- Combine the oats, dates, cacao powder, and salt in the food processor. Process until the everything is broken down.
- Add the water slowly while the food processor is running until the dough starts to stick together.
- Press the dough into a lined loaf pan.
- For the frosting, blend the dates, non-dairy milk, and cacao powder on high until smooth. Optionally you could soak the dates in the non-dairy milk first for easier blending.
- Frost the brownies then refrigerate for 2 hours before cutting and eating. Keep in the fridge.