Dairy-free ice cream, gooey date caramel, toasted cashews, all bundled in dark chocolate. Think: snicker’s ice cream bar but vegan and paleo!
- 2 cups (250g) raw cashews, soaked 3+ hours and drained
- 1/3 cup (105g) maple syrup
- 1/2 cup (120g) full-fat coconut milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup (70g) tahini (or nut/seed butter of choice)
- 3/4 cup (150g) pitted medjool dates, soaked 30 minutes
- 1/4 cup (50g) coconut oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1–2 tbsp water as needed
1 cup roasted chopped cashews (or peanuts if not paleo)
4oz dark chocolate, melted
- Blend ice cream ingredients until very smooth.
- Pour into a loaf pan lined with parchment paper. Freeze.
- Blend caramel ingredients, adding water one tbsp at a time as needed (some chunks are okay).
- Spread on top of the ice cream layer. Top with chopped cashews. press in lightly.
- Freeze overnight.
- Slice into bars, coat in melted chocolate, chill until set.
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 383
- Sugar: 18g
- Sodium: 58mg
- Fat: 27g
- Saturated Fat: 10g
- Carbohydrates: 31g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 7g
Keywords: healthy, chocolate, candy, summer, dairy free, date caramel, peanut free, paleo, vegan, snickers