Dark chocolate candy cups filled with layers of gooey grain-free cookie dough and sweet-salty caramel. Vegan, paleo, easy (and addictive!)
- 3 tbsp (48g) nut/seed butter
- 2 tbsp (60g) maple syrup
- 1–2 tbsp almond milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup (120g) almond flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 Hu Simple Bar, chopped (2oz)
- 200g (10-12) pitted medjool dates
- ¾ – 1 cup (180-240g) full-fat coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 tsp salt
2 Hu Simple Bars, melted (4oz)
- Stir together nut butter, maple syrup, almond milk, and vanilla.
- Add almond flour, salt, and chopped dark chocolate. Mix to combine into a thick dough. Set aside.
- Blend the caramel ingredients until very smooth, add more milk slowly as needed.
- Line a muffin pan with paper liners.
- Melt the remaining chocolate bars. Spoon a small amount of chocolate into the bottom of each and spread it up the sides. Freeze the pan for 10 minutes.
- Place a spoonful of cookie dough topped with a layer of caramel into each cup leaving room around the edges.
- Top with remaining melted chocolate. Chill until the chocolate is set.
- Enjoy! Keep leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge.
Keywords: paleo, chocolate, healthy, dessert, medjool date, date, candy, grain free