A healthy cookie dough milkshake made without ice cream or bananas. The cold creamy secret to this blender treat–frozen cauliflower! But you won’t even taste it…
- 2 cups frozen cauliflower ((*see note))
- 1.5–2 cups light canned coconut milk ((you can use lower fat non-dairy milks, but it won’t be as creamy))
- 4 pitted medjool dates
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup cookie dough bits ((plus more for on top))
- 2 tbsp vegan caramel sauce ((plus more for on top))
- Freeze a glass or jar for at least 1 hour. Remove from the freezer, and drizzle the inside with caramel sauce. Freeze again while you blend the milkshake.
- In a high speed blender, combine the frozen cauliflower, dates, vanilla, and 1 cup coconut milk.
- Blend on high until smooth, adding more coconut milk as needed but keeping it as thick as possible.
- Add the cookie dough bits and pulse to briefly mix them in.
- Pour into the caramel-decorated glass. Top with additional caramel sauce and cookie dough. Enjoy!
*The cauliflower should be cooked not raw. I used store-bought frozen cauliflower, so it has been blanched before freezing. If you are going to freeze your own, you will want to steam it before freezing.