Like a chocolate covered strawberry but BETTER. Light, airy strawberry truffle filling coated in dark chocolate for a tart and sweet decadent bite of a treat!
- 2 cups (325g) frozen or fresh strawberries
- 1 cup (20g) freeze dried strawberries
- 3/4 cup (90g) coconut flour
- 1 cup (180g) chocolate chips
- If you are using frozen strawberries, defrost them (2-3 minutes in the microwave).
- Blend the strawberries to puree.
- Add the freeze dried strawberries. Blend again.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the strawberry puree and coconut flour. Mix to form a thick dough.
- Roll into 12 balls.
- Refrigerate or freeze for at least one hour until firm.
- Melt the chocolate chips. You can add 1 teaspoon of coconut oil for easier coating.
- Dip/coat each ball in chocolate. Transfer to a plate covered with wax paper. Refrigerate until the chocolate is set.
Keywords: no bake, dessert, chocolate, berries, easy, vegan, paleo