Super rich chocolate pudding, cookie “dirt” crumbs, and sweet gummy worms, these vegan paleo dirt cups are an easy healthier halloween treat!
- Grind cookies with cocoa powder in the food processor to fine crumbs. Add coconut oil and pulse until clumpy. Set aside.
- Combine coconut milk, almond milk, coconut sugar, cocoa powder, vanilla, and salt in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil and whisk until cocoa and coconut sugar are dissolved and smooth.
- Add chocolate chips and continue cooking until fully melted and pudding thickens.
- Cool for 10-15 minutes. You can also refrigerate the pudding overnight for a chilled pudding.
- Divide into 4 jars, top with dirt, add gummy worms, and serve.
Keywords: chocolate, pudding, creamy, vegan, dairy-free, paleo, gluten-free, kids, halloween, healthy, dessert