Deliciously simple almond flour zucchini bread with sweet cinnamon streusel layered into the soft vegan + paleo loaf. Hidden veggie baking at it’s best!
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup nut/seed butter
- 1 cup grated zucchini
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup tapioca starch
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 2 tsps cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1–2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Using a nut milk bag or dishtowel, squeeeeeeeeeze out as much liquid from the grated as zucchini as possible.
- Add the maple syrup, nut butter, and zucchini to a blender or food processor. Blend to combine.
- Add the rest of the ingredients. Blend again stopping to scrape down the sides as needed.
- Combine all the streusel ingredients in a separate bowl. Mix with a fork until sticky and clumpy.
- Lightly oil a small baking pan or loaf pan (I used this 8×5.5″ glass dish).
- Spread half of the batter into the pan. Layer on half of the streusel. Repeat with the remaining batter and streusel. Lightly press in the top layer of streusel.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes at 350F.
- Remove from the oven and cool for 10-15 minutes before slicing and eating.