- 1 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tbsp ground flax
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp lemon juice or apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup canned coconut milk (I used light)
- Frosting: Cream from 1 can of full fat coconut milk
- Homemade Vegan Sprinkles
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- In a blender, combine the rolled oats, coconut, flax, baking soda, and baking powder.
- Blend on high until it is a fine flour consistency.
- Transfer to a bowl and add the rest of the ingredient. Stir to combine.
- Lightly oil your donut pan. Fill each donut almost to the top. You can use a piping bag to make it easier.
- Bake for 15 mins at 350F.
- Let them cool completely before frosting with whipped coconut cream and sprinkles. Enjoy!