Finally crispy Coconut Flour Waffles without eggs! Quick and easy with an AMAZING grain-free texture. Vegan and paleo breakfast dreams do come true!
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the applesauce, nut/seed butter, milk, lemon juice, maple syrup (if using), and vanilla extract.
- Add the coconut flour, tapioca starch, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. Stir to combine.
- Preheat the waffle iron to medium-high heat. Spray with coconut oil or non-stick spray.
- Scoop in about 1/4 cup of batter per waffle. Close and cook according to manufacturers instructions. Repeat until all the batter is gone. In my waffle iron I got 4-5 medium sized waffles.
- Top with yogurt, fruit, a drizzle of almond butter, maple syrup, etc. Enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1 waffle
- Calories: 224
- Sugar: 7g
- Fat: 14g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 19g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 7g
Keywords: vegan, paleo, grain-free, breakfast, easy, gluten-free