Decadent dark chocolate dotted with chewy chunks of vegan gluten-free cookie dough makes the perfect easy treat for holiday sharing!
- 1/3 cup (105g) maple syrup
- 1/3 cup (85g) nut or seed butter
- 1/4 cup (60g) unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tsp Nielsen-Massey Madagascar Bourbon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1–1 1/4 cup (120-150g) oat flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup (55g) mini chocolate chips
- 2 cups (300g) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Whisk together the maple syrup, nut/seed butter, applesauce, and Madagascar Bourbon Pure Vanilla Extract.
- Add the oat flour, salt and mini chocolate chips. Stir to combine.
- Press the cookie dough into a flat rectangle on a sheet of parchment or wax paper.
- Freeze 1 hour until firm.
- Cut into small square chunks. Freeze again.
- Melt the remaining 2 cups chocolate chips.
- Spread most of the melted chocolate into a thin rectangle on a pan lined with parchment paper (reserve a little bit for drizzling on top).
- Top the melted chocolate with the cookie dough chunks.
- Drizzle with remaining chocolate.
- Refrigerate until set.
- Break into chunks and eat or share!
- Serving Size: 1 piece
- Calories: 238
- Sugar: 17g
- Sodium: 31g
- Fat: 16g
- Saturated Fat: 8g
- Carbohydrates: 28g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 4g
Keywords: vegan, holiday, no bake, easy, gluten free, candy, vanilla, chocolate chip, healthy