Your favorite salty-sweet, un-baked indulgence in healthy breakfast form, this Cookie Dough Oatmeal is the ultimate easy dessert for breakfast!
- 1 cup non-dairy milk (I used almond)
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp raw cashew butter
- 1/2 cup cookie dough bits
- In a medium saucepan, combine the non-dairy milk, oats, vanilla, salt, and cashew butter.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce to medium-low heat and simmer for 8-10 minutes stirring frequently until thick.
- Remove from the heat and immediately stir in the cookie dough bits.
- Transfer to a bowl, top with more cookie dough bits, and enjoy!