Homemade Cookie Dough Oreos! Crispy chocolate cookies with a spoonful of yummy chocolate chip dough sandwiched in between. Vegan, gluten-free, paleo!
- 3/4 cup (90g) almond flour*
- 1/4 cup (25g) cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 3 tbsp (60g) maple syrup
- 2 tbsp (35g) almond butter
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Whisk together almond flour, cocoa powder, coconut sugar, and salt until lump free.
- Add maple syrup and almond butter. Mix to form a sticky dough.
- Roll out between two sheets of wax paper until approximately 1/4 inch thick.
- Use a cookie cutter to cut into 16 circles.
- Arrange on a lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes at 350ºF.
- Let the cookies cool while you make the cookie dough.
- Whisk together almond butter, maple syrup, almond milk, and vanilla.
- Add the almond flour and salt.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Place a large spoonful of cookie dough on 8 of the cookies, smush with the other cookies to make a sandwich, and eat!
- Keep leftovers in the fridge in an airtight container, they will last 3-4 days.
*For a lower fat nut-free cookie, try THESE instead.
- Serving Size: 1 sandwich
- Calories: 254
- Sugar: 13g
- Sodium: 150mg
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 21g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 5g
Keywords: vegan, grain free, gluten free, cookies, chocolate chip, no bake, sandwich cookie, easy, dessert, chocolate