Homemade healthier chocolate chip Kudos Granola Bars a.k.a. the EASIEST snack recipe ever! Just 5 ingredients and endless yummy variations!
- Combine cereal, oats, and salt in a large bowl.
- In the microwave or on the stovetop, heat the sweetened condensed coconut milk until warm, whisking until smooth.
- Pour on top of the dry ingredients and mix until evenly coated.
- Set aside to cool about 10-15 minutes (IMPORTANT so you don’t melt the chocolate chips!)
- Preheat the oven to 250°F.
- Fold in mini chocolate chips.
- Transfer mixture to a square baking dish (8×8”) lined with parchment paper, place a piece of wax paper on top, and use your hands or another pan to press in VERY firmly.
- Bake 1 hour at 250°F.
- Cool, then chill 4 hours (makes them easier to slice/coat).
- Lift out of the pan, slice into 10 bars
- Dip the bottom of each bar in melted chocolate, then place on wax paper to set. Drizzle the tops with more melted chocolate. Chill until chocolate is set.
Keywords: gluten free, healthy, snacks, oatmeal, rice crispy, chocolate chip, sweetened condensed milk, easy