This homemade Pressed Juicery Freeze recipe recreates the trendy ice cream treat with nothing but fruits, veggies, and a blender—just add toppings!
- 1 cucumber, (chopped)
- 1/2 of a lemon, (peeled and seeds removed)
- 1 apple, (chopped)
- 5–6 romaine leaves
- 3–4 kale leaves
- 1–2 handfuls spinach
- 2 cups green juice from above ((or any green juice, from a bottle is fine))
- 1 15oz can full-fat coconut milk, (chilled overnight)
- Optional: 3 Medjool dates
- To make the juice, add all the ingredient to a high-speed blender in the order listed. Blend until fully broken down.
- Strain through a sieve or nut milk bag to remove the pulp. Return 2 cups of the strained juice to the blender.
- Open the can of coconut milk without shaking. Scoop out the thick cream from the top, it should be about 1 cup.
- Add the coconut cream and pitted Medjool dates to the blender. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into an ice cube tray (or a muffin pan works too!) Freeze overnight.
- The next day, break apart the cubes and blend in a high speed blender or food processor until creamy and thick like soft-serve. Do not add any liquid. You will need to stop and scrape down the sides several times or use the tamper.
- Scoop or swirl (using a piping bag) into a cup, add toppings of choice, and enjoy!
- You can keep the frozen cubes in the freezer for up to 3-4 days and blend just before serving.