Super creamy Medjool Date Green Smoothie (or soft-serve style bowl) with good stuff like kale, spinach, yogurt, cashew butter, cinnamon, and ZERO bananas!
- 2 pitted Natural Delights® Medjool Dates (40g)
- 1 cup (25g) kale
- 1 cup (25g) spinach
- 1/2 cup frozen cauliflower
- 2 tbsp (30g) cashew butter
- 1/2 cup (125g) non-dairy yogurt
- 1/2–1 cup almond milk*
- 1 tsp cinnamon (optional)
- Add all the ingredients to a blender (liquids first for easiest blending).
- Blend on high until smooth and creamy. Adjust about of almond milk to achieve desired consistency.
- Pour into a glass or bowl. Add fruit, coconut, or whatever toppings you love. Enjoy!
*Or skip for a thicker soft serve/smoothie bowl texture.
- Serving Size: 1 smoothie
- Calories: 425
- Sugar: 29g
- Fat: 22g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Carbohydrates: 53g
- Fiber: 8g
- Protein: 12g
Keywords: vegan, dairy free, banana free, easy, blender, breakfast, healthy