Thin and crispy chocolate chip cookies made with almond butter, coconut sugar, chocolate chips and sea salt. Vegan, flourless, and SO yummy!
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Whisk together the almond butter, coconut sugar, non-dairy milk or flax egg, and vanilla.
- Add the tapioca starch (if using), baking soda, and salt. Stir to combine.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Use a spoon or cookie scoop to drop spoonfuls of batter onto a lined baking sheet. Space them out as they will spread quite a bit (you will need 2 pans or to bake in 2 batches).
- Bake for 12-14 minutes at 350F.
- Remove from the oven. Cool for 5-10 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
- Keep leftovers in the fridge in an airtight container for up to a week. Or you can freeze them.
*For the flax egg option: combine 2 tbsp ground flax with 4 tbsp water, and set aside to thicken for 5 minutes before using.
**Omit for the flax egg option.
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 140
- Sugar: 8g
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 12g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 3g
Keywords: gluten-free, vegan, paleo, cookies, baking, dessert, chocolate chip, flourless