Crispy golden Peanut Butter Waffles are easy and egg/grain free! Sweet, salty, with a little cinnamon. Pile on your fave toppings for a delicious breakfast!
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the applesauce, peanut butter, milk, maple syrup and vanilla extract.
- Add the coconut flour, tapioca starch, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon. Stir to combine.
- Preheat the waffle iron to medium-high heat. Spray with coconut oil or non-stick spray.
- Scoop in about 1/4 cup of batter per waffle. Close and cook until golden brown. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Add toppings of choice and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 2 waffles
- Calories: 378
- Sugar: 14g
- Sodium: 210mg
- Fat: 23g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Carbohydrates: 35g
- Fiber: 6g
- Protein: 11g
Keywords: breakfast, brunch, grain free, coconut flour, paleo, egg free, dairy free, easy, healthy