- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 tbsp liquid sweetener of choice (I used agave)
- 1 cup (240g) cashew milk (or non-dairy milk of choice, the thicker the better)
- 1/3 cup (80g) coconut yogurt
- 2 tbsp Natural Sunbutter
- 1 scoop protein powder of choice (I used this one)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Combine blueberries and agave in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, reduce to a simmer, simmer 8-10 minutes until thickened.
- Blend the blueberries with the rest of the ingredients until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into a Ninja Creami container and freeze overnight.
- Process on the “light ice cream” setting, it will be powdery at this point.
- Add a splash of milk, and “re-spin”.
- Add mix-ins of choice, and process on the “mix-in” setting. Enjoy!
Keywords: dairy free, summer, berry, protein, healthy, snack, dessert, protein powder, protein shake