Froyo but as a bite-sized snack! Easy, healthy frozen yogurt bites made with crunchy granola, dairy-free yogurt (with an extra creamy boost!), and your favorite fruit or chocolate chips on top.
- 1 1/2 cups (330g) dairy-free yogurt*
- 1/2 cup (100g) coconut cream (I love Edward & Son’s Let’s Do Organic Heavy Coconut Cream)
- 1–2 tbsp maple syrup or agave
- 1 cup granola
- Fruits of choice and/or chocolate chips
- Whisk together dairy-free yogurt, Heavy Coconut Cream, and sweetener.
- Using a silicone ice cube tray(s), place a small spoonful of granola in the bottom of each cavity.
- Top each with the yogurt mixture, filling about ¾ of the way.
- Top each with chopped fruit and/or chocolate chips, submerging and adding until each cube is filled to the top.
- Freeze overnight.
- Pop out of the tray and enjoy! Keep leftovers in the freezer, I like to let them thaw 5-10 minutes before eating.
*I used Kite Hill plain almond milk yogurt. Any variety will work, the thicker the better!
Keywords: vegan, healthy, snack, granola, breakfast, kid snacks, coconut, fruit