A creamy, cozy blender-made mug-full of healthy vegan hot chocolate that is extra rich and sweet with the delicious addition of caramel candy-like dates!
- 1 cup boiling non-dairy milk (see post above for suggestions)
- 2–3 pitted Medjool dates
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp vanilla bean powder
- 1 tbsp vegan chocolate chips
- Coconut whipped cream (Cocowhip, or marshmallows for topping)
- Bring the non-dairy milk to a boil in the microwave or on the stovetop.
- Combine all the ingredients in a high speed blender.
- Blend on high for approximately 1 minute. The longer blending time will make it more frothy.
- Pour into a mug, top with coconut whipped cream or marshmallows, chocolate chips, and a sprinkle of cinnamon.