The fluffiest Chocolate Banana Pancakes – made with quinoa flour, banana, cacao, and chocolate chips for a protein-filled vegan breakfast that tastes like dessert!
- Blend the banana, milk, vinegar, and maple syrup.
- Add the dry ingredients. Blend on low until combine, stopping to stir as necessary. Don’t over-blend.
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat (I recommend spraying it lightly just to make sure they don’t stick).
- Drop about 1/4 cup of batter into the pan and spread into a circle.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes over medium heat or until you can easily slide a spatula underneath. Flip and cook for 2-3 minutes on the second side. Remove from the pan.
- Repeat until all the batter is used up. I got about 6 medium sized pancakes.
- Add toppings of choice and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 2 pancakes
- Calories: 313
- Sugar: 13
- Fat: 5
- Carbohydrates: 58
- Fiber: 7
- Protein: 10
Keywords: breakfast, chocolate, banana, protein, vegan, easy