Soft and fluffy vegan blueberry pancakes! Made with good breakfast stuff like applesauce, gluten-free oats, maple syrup, cinnamon, and jammy juicy berries.
- 1/2 cup (120g) unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 cup (120g) nondairy milk
- 1 tbsp lemon juice (or apple cider vinegar)
- 1–2 tbsps maple syrup (optional)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Optional: 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 1/4 cup (150g) oat flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup (70g) blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- Whisk together all the ingredients.
- Gently fold in the blueberries.
- Heat up a nonstick pan over medium-low heat. Melt or spray with a small amount of coconut oil.
- Spoon batter into the pan (about 1/4 cup per pancake) and gently spread with the back of a spoon if it’s too thick to spread on its own.
- Cook for 4-5 minutes per side, flipping when golden around the edges.
- Repeat until all the batter is gone. I usually get 6-7 pancakes.
- Stack them up, top with almond butter, maple syrup, more berries, or whatever toppings you like.
- Enjoy! I prefer them fresh, but you can try making them in large batches and freezing.
- Serving Size: 3 pancakes
- Calories: 418
- Sugar: 16g
- Fat: 7g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Carbohydrates: 64g
- Fiber: 6g
- Protein: 10g
Keywords: vegan, gluten-free, breakfast, brunch, healthy, summer, oatmeal, oil free, applesauce, egg free, dairy free