- 1/3 cup oat flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2–1 tsp lemon juice (depending on how lemony you like it)
- 1 tsp tsp lemon zest
- 1 tbsp applesauce
- 2 tbsps maple syrup
- Dash of turmeric (optional)
- 1/4 tsp poppy seeds
- 1 cup chopped pineapple
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp lemon zest
- 1/2 tsp tapioca starch or cornstarch
- For the mugcake: Mix together all the ingredients in a microwave safe ramekin or mug. Make sure the batter only fills it about halfway, otherwise it will overflow.
- Microwave for 1-1.5 minutes.
- For the frosting: Blend all the ingredients till smooth.
- Pour into a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 2 minutes, stir, then an additional 1 minute on high. It should be thick a thick glaze-like consistency.
- Top your mugcake with the frosting and enjoy!