Double fruity, extra frosty, and bursting with tangy tropical flavor–this Frozen Pineapple Lemonade is the perfect easy summertime blender beverage!
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Zest of one lemon
- 2–3 cups frozen pineapple chunks
- 1–1.5 cups light coconut milk ((or any non-dairy milk))
- Pinch of turmeric ((optional, for color))
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender.
- Blend on until creamy and thick.
- Taste and adjust if necessary. If it is too tangy, add more pineapple and milk.
- Pour into glasses and enjoy!