Fruity and EXTRA fudgy berry-studded brownies. These easy raspberry blender brownies taste like (healthier) chocolate heaven! Vegan, gluten-free, paleo option.
- 1 1/2 cup (250g) frozen raspberries (measured before defrosting)
- 8oz (225g) chocolate chips (I used semi-sweet)
- 1/4 cup (30g) cacao powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup oat flour (*see notes for paleo option)
- 1/2 cup (90g) frozen raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Heat the frozen raspberries to room temp or warmer (or you can use fresh). I microwave them for about 2 minutes on high.
- Blend on high until very smooth with no seeds remaining. If you have a smaller blender container, that works best here.
- Melt the chocolate chips.
- Add the melted chocolate along with the rest of the ingredients to the raspberry puree.
- Blend until combined to form a thick batter (it will be thinner if you are using almond flour).
- Stir in the 1/2 cup whole frozen raspberries.
- Transfer the batter to a baking dish lined with parchment paper. Spread evenly and top with additional raspberries and chocolate chips.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes at 350F.
- Remove from the oven and cool for at least 30 minutes before cutting and eating. They will be softer and cakier when warm and become firm and fudgy as they cool (or chill them for extra fudgy texture!)
*For the grain-free paleo option, replace the oat flour with 1 1/2 cup almond flour (170g) + 1/4 cup tapioca starch (35g)
- Serving Size: 1 brownie
- Calories: 252
- Sugar: 15
- Sodium: 204
- Fat: 17
- Carbohydrates: 34
- Protein: 6
Keywords: baking, chocolate, dessert, vegan, gluten-free, paleo