Bread from scratch but easy and gluten free! 10 ingredient Quinoa Bread made with quinoa flour, almond flour, flax, and tahini. Toast possibilities = ENDLESS.
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the nondairy milk, tahini, apple cider vinegar, and maple syrup.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the quinoa flour, almond flour, flax meal, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Stir to combine.
- Add the wet to the dry, and mix to form a sticky dough.
- Transer to a loaf pan (I recommend 8×4″) that has been sprayed with non-stick spray or lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 1 hour at 350F.
- Remove from the oven and cool for at least 30 minutes before removing from the pan. I recommend letting it cool complete before slicing, otherwise it will be somewhat crumbly.
- Slice and enjoy!
- Store in an airtight container or bag with as little air as possible in the fridge for optimal freshness.
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 195
- Sugar: 1
- Fat: 9
- Carbohydrates: 19
- Fiber: 4
- Protein: 7
Keywords: gluten-free, baking, bread, toast, vegan, quinoa