Campfire fave transformed into a COOKIE! Vegan s’mores cookies stuffed with marshmallows and chocolate. Grain-free and naturally sweetened!
- 2/3 cup (135g) Natural Delights Medjool Dates, pitted
- 1/2 cup (125g) almond butter
- 2 flax eggs (2 tbsp flax + 4 tbsp water)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup (80g) almond milk
- 1/2 cup (60g) almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup (90g) dark chocolate chips/chunks
- 1/2 cup (25g) mini vegan marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a food processor, blend pitted medjool dates, almond butter, almond milk, prepared flax egg, and vanilla. Process to a smooth paste (a few chunks are okay).
- Transer to a bowl and stir in almond flour, salt, and baking soda.
- Fold in marshmallows and chocolate chips.
- Scoop onto a lined baking sheet, leaving room for them to spread. Add a few extra chocolate chips on top.
- Bake 11-12 minutes at 350°F.
- Cool for 10-15 minutes on the pan, then transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely.
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 121
- Sugar: 8g
- Sodium: 104mg
- Fat: 7g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 12g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 2g
Keywords: gluten free, grain-free, paleo, almond flour, healthy, summer, marshmallows, date sweetened, sugar free, chocolate chip