Rich, indulgent, and made with just 5 ingredients – this Healthy Chocolate Fudge is vegan, paleo, oil-free, and sweetened naturally!
- Soak the dates in warm water for 10 minutes. Drain.
- Blend the dates and coconut milk until very smooth.
- Melt the chocolate.
- In a bowl, combine the date paste, cocoa powder, and salt. Stir to combine.
- Stir in the melted chocolate. It will get quite thick.
- Press into a lined pan (mine was 8×5″), top with peanuts and pretzels, refrigerate overnight.
- Slice and eat. Keep leftovers in the refrigerator.
*Optional. Leave them off or replace with cacao nibs, chopped hazelnuts, coconut flakes, etc.
- Serving Size: 1 square
- Calories: 223
- Sugar: 11g
- Sodium: 66mg
- Fat: 14g
- Saturated Fat: 9g
- Carbohydrates: 21g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 4g
Keywords: vegan, paleo, sugar free, dairy free, easy, peanut, pretzel, salted, dark chocolate, no bake, dessert, medjool dates